As some of you may know, Gunpla Montreal has just finished its first official competition.
However, there was an e-mail related mistake for one entry and we’re here to remedy to that. Our lost entry, Jonathan Morissette’s Custom Barbatos Lupus is our Model of the Month for May.
Here is Jonathan’s list of what he did to create this stunning piece of Gunpla art.
· Basic Action Base 1 with primer, black preshading and a light grey base.
· Rust was added with an Tamiya Acrylics X-9 Brown wash.
· Some leftover decals were also added
· A stencil of the tekadden logo was traced, cut and masking taped. Then painted with the previously mentioned Dull Red
· Finally a Plastruct clear pole was glued and a metal rod was added to the end to welcome our dear Barbatos. A hole was hand drilled in the bottom for it.